About North 3D
Established in 2012 in Sofia, Bulgaria, North 3D started by a small but passionate about game development team.
Our first projects were mostly mobile games, but over the years we focused more and more on different platforms. At the moment we have our HQ in the UK and two remote teams in Krakow, Poland and Sofia, Bulgaria. The studio is providing high quality art services for games and cinema.
3D Character Artists
We are looking for talented 3D Character Artists to join our growing team.
Skills and Knowledge
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to create interesting, detailed and visually appealing environments;
• Ability to adapt to new processes and pipelines;
• Good working knowledge of industry leading 3D modelling packages;
• Good understanding of Physically Based Rendering systems;
• Familiarity with data management software (such as Asana etc.);
• Knowledge of the video game industry and awareness of typical video game develop processes;
• Exposure to industry game engines and production pipelines;
• Knowledge of optimisation techniques (e.g. 3D Studio Max).
• Written and spoken English
• 1+ industry experience as an Character Artist or other relevant experience;
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphics Design, Art or other relevant training;
• Strong understanding of anatomy;
• Experience working in 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, Substance Painter and ZBrush.
What do we offer:
• Work on high quality projects from both games and cinema.
• Creative and unique tasks
• Educational materials and professional courses
• Work with an international team.
• Competitive salary.
• Opportunity to grow.