About North 3D
Established in 2012 in Sofia, Bulgaria, North 3D started by a small but passionate about game development team.
Our first projects were mostly mobile games, but over the years we focused more and more on different platforms. At the moment we have our HQ in the UK and two remote teams in Krakow, Poland and Sofia, Bulgaria. The studio is providing high quality art services for games and cinema.
Ideally you will have at least 2 years of commercial experience of graphic design for games, but equally if you’re a super talented graduate, moving from a different creative field or self taught with a passion for game production and attention to detail, then we’re interested to hear from you. You must provide a CV together with a portfolio.
KEY requirements for the role:
• Creative designer with an excellent attention to detail
• Skilled at working with bitmap and vector based graphic design.
• Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop
• Strong experience using Adobe Illustrator
• Experienced producing UI designs
• Able to work within many different art styles.
• Able to define task requirements and deliver to deadlines
• Positive and self-motivated with good communication skills
• Written and spoken English
Any (or all) of these would be very nice, too:
• Experience producing commercial games and apps
• Background in 2D character animation
• Creating background art
• Creating tile sets for games
• Preparing, optimising textures for Texture Packer
• 2D or 3D Character design
• Experience using Esoteric Spine or similar software, rigging 2D skeletons, animating characters
• Knowledge of general digital media asset production and compression tools
• Working with low poly 3D assets
• Producing textures for 3D assets