Skills and Knowledge
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to create interesting, detailed and visually appealing environments;
• Ability to adapt to new processes and pipelines;
• Good working knowledge of industry leading 3D modelling packages;
• Good understanding of composition and visual storytelling;
• Good knowledge of level editors;
• Good understanding of Physically Based Rendering systems;
• Familiarity with data management software (such as Asana etc.);
• Good gameplay and level design knowledge;
• Knowledge of the video game industry and awareness of typical video game develop processes;
• Exposure to industry game engines and production pipelines;
• Knowledge of optimisation techniques (e.g. 3D Studio Max).
• Written and spoken English
• 2+ industry experience as an Environment Artist or other relevant experience;
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphics Design, Art or other relevant training;
• Experience in both hard surface and organic modelling;
• Experience working in 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, Substance Painter and ZBrush.
What do we offer:
• Work on a high quality interesting project from both games and cinema.
• Work with an international team.
• Competitive salary.
• Opportunity to grow.