What You’ll Do
• Ensure that the various planning, communication and tracking tools are properly implemented and updated
• Responsible for putting together documentation packages required to go through all the approval & certification process phases with first parties
• Follow-up with the managers and update the staffing plans for the project team
• Follow-up with the managers and update the project budget and track expenses
• Coordinate and create the means required to ensure the proper flow of information throughout the project (e.g. newsletters, mailing lists, etc.)
• Proactively organize team meetings or other types of meetings whenever necessary to keep the team updated with the status of the project
• Keep the various project organization tools up to date (including project organization flowcharts and timelines)
• Manage certain aspects of production and special projects (e.g. organize playtests, obtain age ratings certificates, follow-up on legal questions & approvals etc.) whenever necessary
• Coordinate the travel needs of project team members
• Coordinate, place and follow-up on project-related external orders (e.g. material, food, posters, gifts, etc.)
• 2+ years in project management or similar experience
• Fluent in English
• Higher education
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of the Asana or other Task tracking platform, including project management tools.
• Excellent presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes and work effectively under pressure
• Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills.
What do we offer:
• Work on a high quality interesting project from games.
• Work with an international team.
• Competitive salary.
• Opportunity to grow.